Online payment regulations in Nowodworski Estates Equity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością and Nowodworski Estates spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
- The regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) was drawn up on the basis of the Act of August 19, 2011 on payment services and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services. It is made available free of charge, in a way that allows its reproduction, copying and recording its content using an ICT system.
- The Rules define the online payment regulations at Nowodworski Estates Equity Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Krakow (31-069), ul. Sukiennicza 8 / U8, KRS number: 0000943668, REGON: 363588638, NIP: 6762500448, (formerly: Nowodworski Estates spółka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnością sp.k.), e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +48 12 345 21 30 and at Nowodworski Estates spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Kraków (31-069), ul. Sukiennicza 8/U8, KRS number: 0000580645, REGON: 36275426, NIP: 6762494570, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 12 345 21 30 (hereinafter referred to as “NE”).
- The entity providing the services described in the Rules is Blue Media S.A. with its headquarters in Sopot (81-718), ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, KRS number: 0000320590, REGON: 191781561, NIP: 5851351185, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego) and entered into the register of national payment institutions under the number IP17 / 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “Blue Media“).
- Each entity using the Services described in the Rules is recognized as a customer (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer“).
- Blue Media provides the Customer with a payment service consisting in enabling the Customer to execute the submitted payment order by generating payment data (account number, recipient’s name, title, amount) allowing for undeniable identification of the transaction (hereinafter referred to as the “Service“).
- Blue Media is a payment service provider in accordance with the Act of August 19, 2011 on payment services. The service is provided electronically in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- Blue Media carries out payment transactions only in the Polish currency (PLN).
- Form of payment: bank transfer.
- Blue Media performs the Service by the end of the next business day after submitting the payment order, from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.. The Customer can not revoke the payment order since it is received by Blue Media.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Customer with a bank transfer, the refund will be made by NE to the Customer’s bank account.
- The Service is free of charge.
- To use the Service, it is necessary to have:
- Internet access,
- e-mail address,
- an updated web browser,
- bank account.
The Customer may file a complaint against the provided Service within 30 days from the occurrence of the event – the basis to the complaint. Complaints may be submitted in writing and in person at Blue Media’s headquarters or via a postal operator or courier, electronically via the complaint form available at the web site: www.pomoc.bluemedia.pl or by phone: 58 7604 822 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. on business days and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (connection payable according to the rates applicable to the telecommunications operator) or in person for the record at Blue Media’s office (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on business days). The complaint should contain the Customer’s data, case description, number and date of the transaction. The complaint shall be considered within 30 days from the date of its receipt.
- NE and Blue Media are not responsible for using the Service in a manner inconsistent with the law, decency or the Rules.
- The Customer can not provide any illegal content.
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Customer when using the Service is Blue Media S.A. with headquarters in Sopot (81-718), ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, KRS number: 0000320590, REGON: 191781561, NIP: 5851351185.
- The purpose of processing the Customer’s data provided by him in connection with making online payments is the completion of the Service. The basis for the processing of personal data in this case is: an agreement between the Customer and Blue Media (Article 6 point (1) letter (b) of the GDPR), Blue Media’s legal obligation related to the accounting (Article 6 point (1) letter (c)) and by law legitimate interest of Blue Media, consisting in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 point (1) letter (f) of the GDPR).
- The supply of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the provision of the Service.
- The provision of Services by Blue Media to the Customer is under condition of conclusion of the contract by accepting the Rules.
- The contract is concluded for a definite period of time – performance of the Service.
- A customer who has concluded a distance contract or a contract outside the business premises, is entitled to withdraw from it without giving any reason within 14 days, however, the full performance of the Service to the Customer results in the inability to withdraw from the contract.
- The Rules enter into force on March 4, 2022.