- The administrator of personal data collected via the Website is: Nowodworski Estates sp.z o.o. sp. k. with its seat in Kraków, Sukiennicza 8 / U8, 31-069 Kraków, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” or “We“.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 12 350 29 50.
- Each entity using the Website is its “User“.
- Personal data of the User of the Website are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“.
- We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards, thanks to which we can ensure that the data is adequately protected against unauthorized access.
Each User who has provided us with their personal data using any of the forms available on the Website may exercise the rights granted by the GDPR:
- the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of it (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is untrue or out of date (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in a situation where the User finds that the Administrator is processing his personal data unlawfully (Article 77 of the GDPR)
The User always has the right to access his data and obtain a copy of it and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The remaining rights are not absolute and their fulfillment will depend on meeting the requirements described in art. 16-21 GDPR.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- “Contact us” and “Write a message” contact forms
Personal data sent to the Administrator via Contact Forms will be processed in order to answer the question. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to the User’s messages and communicating with him (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
If the User asks the Administrator to present a commercial offer, his personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, i.e. activities aimed at concluding a contract taken at the request of the data subject.
The User’s personal data will be processed for the period necessary to handle the correspondence. However, if, as a result of the submitted inquiry, any cooperation or business relationship is established, the period of storage of correspondence and personal data contained therein will be extended for the duration of this relationship, conclusion of the contract and the limitation period for claims resulting from the concluded contract.
Providing personal data in the scope of name and surname and e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary in order to respond to the message sent by the User. Providing a telephone number is voluntary and serves to speed up contact with the User by phone, but it is not required.
The data provided to the Administrator when subscribing to the Newsletter is used to send the User messages with news, information, commercial and marketing materials, e.g. about new properties, promotions and events related to the activities of Nowodworski Estates sp.z o.o. sp. k.
When subscribing to the Newsletter, the User agrees to receive marketing and commercial content to the e-mail address provided by him. The legal basis for the processing of the e-mail address is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the presentation of marketing and commercial content of Nowodworski Estates sp.z o.o. sp. k. in connection with the expressed consent and the ordered Newsletter.
The data will be processed for the duration of the Newsletter operation or until the User resigns from receiving the Newsletter. The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the end of each newsletter message, which will delete the User’s personal data from the Newsletter database.
Providing e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary in order to subscribe to the Newsletter.
3. Messenger Czater – live chat
The Administrator provides the User with the possibility of online contact via the messenger embedded on the Website provided by the Czater.pl service.
When contacting us using the Czater messenger, the User does not have to provide any personal data. The Administrator will start processing the User’s personal data only in a situation where the User voluntarily provides his data during the communication. The content of the conversation is automatically saved and stored by the Administrator in order to assess the quality of the conversation conducted by the Consultant.
The user may receive a copy of the conversation. For this purpose, he can download the conversation to a .txt file on his device or receive a copy of the conversation to the e-mail address provided by him.
The content of the conversations and the User’s personal data provided voluntarily (e.g. e-mail address) will be stored for a period of 3 months. After this time, the conversations will be deleted or made anonymous.
In a situation where the Czater messenger is inactive (offline mode), the User has the option to leave a message through it, which we will reply to as soon as our consultants are available. For this purpose, the User, in addition to the message, provides his name and surname and e-mail address to which the answer to the question is to be sent.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to the User’s messages and communicating with him (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Call back
The Administrator provides the User with the possibility to provide his telephone number in order to establish a quick telephone contact from our side or to arrange a telephone conversation on a specified date.
The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number provided by the User is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in establishing telephone contact and conducting communication at the User’s request (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Telephone calls are recorded in order to increase security and improve the quality of customer service (which is our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) and stored by the Administrator for a period of 3 months. After this time, the recorded calls are deleted or anonymized.
Providing a telephone number is voluntary, but necessary in order to make a quick telephone contact on our part or to arrange a telephone call using the form at another date. Providing any personal data during the interview is voluntary.
5. Add a sale offer, Add a rental offer
A User who would like to place an advertisement for sale or rental of real estate on our Website may contact us using the dedicated forms “Add sale offer” or “Add a rental offer”.
The provided personal data will be processed for the purpose of analyzing the application and contacting the User.
The legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data will be the necessity to take action in order to conclude and perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) and the Administrator’s legitimate interest in analyzing the accepted application (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Personal data will be stored for the period of cooperation, concluded contract and the period of limitation of claims resulting from this contract.
Providing personal data marked as required is voluntary, but necessary to establish cooperation, providing other personal data at this stage is voluntary.
6. Blog comments
The administrator allows the User to express his opinion on the content posted in the “Blog” tab using the function of adding Comments. For this purpose, the User provides his name and e-mail address. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to post a comment.
The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in managing comments on the content posted on the Website.
The Administrator will process the data until the User submits an objection to the processing of his personal data or until the User receives a request to remove his comment.
For the proper functioning of the Website and the forms embedded therein, the Administrator uses the services of external entities (e.g. website hosting provider, software provider). The provision and implementation of certain services may be related to the need for these entities to process the personal data of the Website Users.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses only the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of the data subjects.
The recipients of the User’s personal data may be:
- Hosting service providers;
- E-mail service provider;
- Provider of the Czater messenger and Call back services – EBROS Mariusz Rosa;
- Newsletter sending tool provider;
The Administrator transfers Users’ personal data to third countries in connection with the use of the services of external entities who store the personal data entrusted to them on servers located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The storage of personal data in third countries occurs when the Administrator uses the services of the hosting provider Amazon Web Services Inc. and the Google LLC mail service provider. Both entities joined the EU-US Privacy Shield program, thus ensuring an adequate level of protection of the processed personal data, accepted by the European Commission.
Below are the links to the Privacy Shield website where you can find information about the processing of personal data by these entities:
- Google LLC – https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. – https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4&status=Active